Audiophile speakers are normally hard to find and expensive in any size. However, what if you want a small audiophile speaker that can deliver hi-fi audio quality while on the go? Small speakers are portable to carry around and can be placed anywhere to give you an amazing music experience. This article shows some amazing small audiophile speakers you can choose from.
1. Best Overall Miniature Speaker: [easyazon_link identifier=”B085R7TSN6″ locale=”US” tag=”speakermasters-20″]Bang & Olufsen Beosound A1 (2nd Generation) [/easyazon_link]
The Bang and Olufsen Beosound speaker may not be a familiar name its quality and delivery make it unarguably one of the best portable speakers out there.
The speaker is built as a wireless sound system with quality sound delivery for use almost everywhere. It has an acoustic performance that allows creators and ordinary lovers of music to enjoy their music without missing a detail.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”419″ identifier=”B085R7TSN6″ locale=”US” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41lSKJj3ZWL._SL500_.jpg” tag=”speakermasters-20″ width=”500″]
In terms of functionality and delivery, the Bang and Olufsen Beosound A1 Portable Speaker delivers the same awesome quality with connection to all musical appliances-including mobile phones.
Another feature that contributes to the easy selection of this speaker is the crisp, portable, and ease of transport in its design.
It has a portable round body and compact design that fits into every corner and space easily. It can be placed on the bookshelf, beside the desktop, on the table, or simply as an on-the-go music player.
● Stylish design
● Voice command compatible (eg Amazon Alexa)
● Compatible with laptops, desktops, mobile phone connection, and other musical equipment seamlessly.
● Lightweight for use on the go.
● The slippery body might make it susceptible to damage.
● A couple of users complained of a Bluetooth glitch after a while.
2. Best with Affordability: [easyazon_link identifier=”B08BHWXZVZ” locale=”US” tag=”speakermasters-20″]Moukey Passive Bookshelf Speakers [/easyazon_link]
The moukey passive bookshelf speaker is an instant audiophile choice. It comes equipped with 3 different speakers -bass, tweeter, and treble- for quality and complete sound delivery.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B08BHWXZVZ” locale=”US” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41RogbZnovL._SL500_.jpg” tag=”speakermasters-20″ width=”500″]
The design is sleek and with high portability. It can be used in the living, on the shelf, and can also be mounted on the wall for a better experience.
● Highly affordable
● 3-way sound delivery
● Strong bass production
● Supports only wired connection
● Not ideal for outdoor use
3. Best DAC compatible: [easyazon_link identifier=”B07MYV2527″ locale=”US” tag=”speakermasters-20″]Audioengine A2 Wireless Bluetooth, Bookshelf Stereo Speaker[/easyazon_link]
The Audioengine A2 plus wireless speaker has a delivery of clear and audible sound, true stereo surround, and overall balanced output.
It comes with a DAC converter that uses the USB audio input to deliver high-quality sound from any connected device. It also uses wireless connectivity to connect to any music device in seconds.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”75″ identifier=”B07MYV2527″ locale=”US” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41ovD6uG9xS._SL75_.jpg” tag=”speakermasters-20″ width=”75″]
With the Digital-to-analog converter connectivity, you can easily connect extra speakers and subwoofer for even better delivery. Interestingly, the DCA makes it easy to connect this speaker to phones, computers, and other music players.
● Long-distance wireless connectivity with aptX Bluetooth support
● Compatible with both all PC
● Idle mode supported
● Supports both wired and wireless connectivity
● Comes with a built-in analog A/B power amplifier.
● Short idle power
● Non-compatibility with optical output
4. Best with HD3 Compatibility: [easyazon_link identifier=”B09QXKYL2H” locale=”US” tag=”speakermasters-20″]Audioengine HD3 Wireless Sepakers [/easyazon_link]
This Audioengine speaker has a strong stereo speaker delivery with high fidelity audio connectivity.
This delivers high-quality sound even in small spaces. With the Audioengine HD3 power compatibility, it means you can connect to the speaker with a wireless Bluetooth connection and also in wired connection to a subwoofer.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B09QXKYL2H” locale=”US” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/419qkF7dbaL._SL500_.jpg” tag=”speakermasters-20″ width=”500″]
One of the beauties of the Audioengine HD3 powered speaker is the ease of connection. It is straightforward and does not require an extra button push or joining a network to connect.
Although the HD3 speaker comes in a small or somewhat portable size, they have a pretty loud volume that quickly fills the room. The can be placed on the bookshelf or anywhere as desired. This is due to their petite size to fits easily into the available space.
● It has a rich and high-quality Lowe and highs
● Has a fancy design for public space
● Comes with a 24 bit DAC
● Detachable grille
● Soft bass delivery
● No optical input
5. Best KEF speaker: [easyazon_link identifier=”B071VYGRML” locale=”US” tag=”speakermasters-20″]KEF Q350 Bookshelf Speakers [/easyazon_link]
The Q350 speaker has a thick bass, smooth treble, and a damped tweeter. It is what most audiophiles call “quality sound”. It is ideal for use with computers, TV, mobile phones, and other music players without a break in quality and audio experience.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”354″ identifier=”B071VYGRML” locale=”US” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/31ue8eaHA7L._SL500_.jpg” tag=”speakermasters-20″ width=”500″]
This speaker is an improvement on most other KEF speakers with a better experience. You can easily tune the speaker to meet your most desired sound quality.
● Better sound quality to other previous designs
● Sleek and fancy design with vinyl finish
● Reduced internal resonance
● Has a smooth frequency with an enhanced Uni-Q driver array
● No internet connectivity like other KEF speakers
● The new design might be hard to understand by those used to the other designs
3 Best Portable Surround Sound Speaker
1.[easyazon_link identifier=”B000MCEL1K” locale=”US” tag=”speakermasters-20″]Mini Cube Bookshelf Speakers[/easyazon_link]
2. [easyazon_link identifier=”B084BNQ49K” locale=”US” tag=”speakermasters-20″]Air Audio Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Surround Sound[/easyazon_link]
3. [easyazon_link identifier=”B07KXT9N6Q” locale=”US” tag=”speakermasters-20″]Acoustic Audio by Goldwood Bluetooth 5.1 Surround Sound System[/easyazon_link]
Why Should You Buy These Small Speakers?
Here are some important reasons why these portable speakers are a good buy.
1. Small speakers are easy to carry around. If you are a mobile audiophile, and you will like to enjoy your music wherever you are then these small speakers are what you should be considering.
2. They are budget-friendly. One thing you might want to think of when buying a speaker is quality and price. Whereas, these small speakers may not be the type that fills up all the space in your living room but they sure come with amazing quality and are mostly reasonably priced.
3. They are the best speakers if you are worried about space. These speakers deliver quality while still saving you space. You can place them on the bookshelf, table, beside the desktop, and any available space.
This article has done carefully outlined some of the best small speakers you can get for good quality and at the best budget. So, when next to need to get a new speaker and you need something portable that will still deliver quality, don’t hesitate to check out any of the small speakers mentioned here.